Board meeting Jan 06, 2014
From Free Geek Toronto
AGENDA - 7:45pm - 180 Sudbury - call Noah at 647-920-1204 to be let in
Please add your questions.
- Approval of Agenda (2min)
- Adoption of minutes from Dec 11, 2013 Board meeting (5min)
- We'll go over updates on progress made on items from last week as we go through he minutes, so please be ready with updates.
- Adoption of Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Finance update, budgeting - Kynan/Larry/Ken/Noah (15min)
- Review of most recent projection (Email attachment 1) *see Finance Notes at bottom.
- FGT credit card update (if any)
- Plan for Review Engagement
- Plan for budget for United Way for year-end submission in late January.
- ED/Move update - Ken/Dana/etc (40min)
- Recycling blitz progress
- Sales blitz progress
- Other moving activities. Please review updated Move Plans before Board meeting.
- Biggest needs
- Volunteer update - what sort of commitments/positions - DanaL, Christine Han, Tiana Ji, Valerie Puesta, Dennis Boodram, Douglas Pickett, Simpten's son, Helen Brodbeck, etc?
- Plan for United Way submission - preferably early to release our 2014 funding.
- Grants/funding/partnerships/etc (15min)
- Committee - Dan, Noah, Matt, RobW.
- Ontario Catapult micro-loan - submitted
- Plan for presentation if we make the next stage (will know by Jan 8!)
- Someone to organize ensuring someone goes to tech meetups, CSI meeting on Thursday, other partnership meetings?
- Training Committee update
- Committee - Ken, Matt, RobW, Piero
- Communications Committee update
- Wiki/Google Drive/ect - Progress and plan - Dan/Rob/Matt/Kynan (10min)
- Strategic planning committee - Dan/Larry (10min)
- Schedule next meeting.
- ED monthly reporting to Board
- Someone to create first draft spreadsheet template.
- Schedule future Board meetings (at least a couple meetings ahead) and AGM.
- Plan to conform with new not for profit act.
- Other items