Board Meeting Nov 5, 2014
From Free Geek Toronto
Board meeting Nov 5, 2014
AGENDA - 7pm - Tues, November 5th - 180 Sudbury St
Please add your questions/updates.
- Call to order at 7:05pm
- Approval of Agenda (2min)
- Adoption of minutes from Aug Board meeting - please read the draft Oct 5th minutes before the meeting (5min)
- Items arising from prior minutes
- Operations Update - Shannon(/etc) (20min) Link to update here.
- Update on plans to make operations efficient, effective (getting the right people in the right spots, individual contributors, leaders, committees, etc)
- Recycling operations committee update
- Microsoft Licensing recommendations (read here)
- Education/Community hub, etc update
- Grants/funding/partnerships/etc (10min)
- Finance update - Mark/Larry (10min)
- Review of projections
- Anything else?
- Budget Setting and Process - Mark/Larry/Shannon (10 min) Link to Shannon's budget here
- Accreditation for board question. Mark - (5 min)
- Strategic planning discussion - (5min)
- Members/Community Communication - (10min)
- Regular brief newsletter? Other ideas? (Wiki, google drive, etc?)
- Update on conforming with new not for profit act - Rob, Noah and Larry (5min)
- In-camera board discussion. (15 min)
- Other items?