Board Meeting Dec 3, 2014
From Free Geek Toronto
Board meeting Dec 3rd, 2014
AGENDA - 7pm - Wedn, December 3rd - 180 Sudbury St
Please add your questions/updates.
- Call to order at 7:05pm
- Approval of Agenda (2min)
- Adoption of minutes from November Board meeting - please read the draft Nov 5th minutes before the meeting (5min)
- Items arising from prior minutes
- Operations Update - Shannon(/etc) (20min) read here
- Update on plans to make operations efficient, effective (getting the right people in the right spots, individual contributors, leaders, committees, etc)
- Overview of Goals and progress
- Recycling operations committee update
- Education/Community hub, etc update
- Staff (/volunteer) holiday party? Can Board help?
- High School FGT program from Dan (4min)
- Finance update - Mark/Larry/Shannon (10min)
- Budget review
- Review of projections
- Review signing officers (currently Brian, Noah, Kynan and Rob)
- Board accreditation self assessment. Mark - (5min)
- Preparing/researching on future of FGT
- Charitable status/audit?
- Become a project of a charity such as Tides Canada with similar goals?
- Prep in case of wind-down?
- Other items?
- In-camera board discussion with ED. (15 min)
- In-camera board discussion. (10 min)
- Meeting Adjournment